A FraternalTies and The First Three Knocks Masonic Podcast joint project. Featuring the "Ad Astra per Aspera" (Through Adversity to the Stars) Masonic artwork by W.B. JPG printed on authentic 100% cotton shell Champion® hoodie that's made to last! 100% of the proceeds will be donated to charities supporting the frontline health care workers in the USA and Canada.
Working Together: Special Thanks to Bro. Darko Zdravic from University Lodge No. 496 Toronto for coordinating with charities. Bro. Zdravic is a trained Immunologist, Hematologist, and chairman of the Toronto West District Blood Donor Program. One of his current roles as an Immunologist is to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 with the Provincial and Federal Government.
About the Design: Please read this blog article to know more about how this project came to be and to know more about the Masonic and mythological symbols used in the artwork. Feel free to leave a comment.
Direct Help: Don't like the hoodie but would you still like to help? Donate directly to Feed the Frontlines NYC (USA) and Canada Helps.
Made to Order: This merchandise is Print-On-Demand. It will be made only when an order is placed. Our partner in the USA will print and ship you the merchandise from their location in California. Please allow 5-7 days to print and dry the item(s). Please understand that due to COVID-19, your order may take longer than usual to arrive.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|